Polliana Fan Site

Polliana - Purple Bra Candids

Candid pictures of Polliana wearing purple lingerie Candid pictures of Polliana wearing purple lingerie Candid pictures of Polliana wearing purple lingerie
Sorry for the lack of updates recently, other blogs needed attention and time isn't always a friend. When I got a chance to really look over this set of candid pictures from Polliana, it reminded me of my desire for her to dedicate several sets to different parts of her delicious body. She could start with guys favorites, like the ass posed in every position she can manage and some closeups of her tits being squeezed and pressed together with a few nip slips included, that would be too hot. For me the next body part would have to be the hands, I love Polliana's hands and the magical way she uses them. Maybe it's length of each finger or maybe the size of her slender arms, I don't know, but the perfect symmetry always catch my attention. Next, Polliana's dark brown eyes and so on.

Don't forget to take a tour of Polliana's site or you
can join Polliana now and view all her amazing photos!

0 comments: